Take your marriage from good to great! Join us for an evening event designed to help you build a strong marriage. This rewarding event begins with dinner and the program includes: main presentation, table discussion and couple communication. Then the evening is concluded with a time of Eucharistic Adoration during which husbands and wives can enter into the Presence of God and experience God’s healing touch that can renew and revitalize.
Talks covered by main presentation include: marital expectations, communication and emotional intimacy, personality differences, conflict resolution, spiritual intimacy, finances, sexual intimacy, Catholic parenting philosophy and techniques and more.
Childcare and dinner provided: Your timely RSVP will be appreciated to reserve childcare spots.
Check Bulletin Events and Announcements page for upcoming events.
Oikos Parenting Series
Don't miss your opportunity to experience a 4-week Parenting Series. You will take home with you new insights, encouragement and helpful parenting tools from this series.
- How to instill in our children grace and love instead of fear and condemnation
- How to guide and train them in goodness
- How to teach them responsibility and self-control
- God’s plan & provision for our families
- How to pray as a family
- How to raise a grateful kid
- How to build a great family tradition
- How to teach them love God and one another
- How to communicate with our children according to their different developmental stages
- How to communicate with our teenage children
- how to give consequences
Your prompt RSVP will be appreciated to reserve childcare spots.
Oikos Formation Meetings
Would you like to join of a small group? There is a group of couples meeting on Saturday mornings once or twice monthly here at OLMC for formation and fellowship.
For more information, please contact Sabina Cappello Lee.
Oikos Family Retreat
Are you looking for time and space to reflect and recharge and listen to God and one another? Then Oikos Family Retreat is a place for you. Children’s program will run concurrently with their parents’ program.